The jumbled crossword brainteaser. Rearrange the letters to form words in every row & column. 40 puzzle challenges in 5 levels. 45 letter tiles.
Choose a puzzle challenge card and grab the letter tiles that are shown in the puzzle. Then, rearrange the letters in a grid-like configuration so they form words in every row and column. Difficulty levels are as follows: Beginner & Intermediate (3×3 grid configuration); Intermediate & Advanced (4×3 grid configuration); Advanced & Expert (4×4 grid configuration). Circled letters on several of the challenge cards are hints and indicate the position that letter belongs in for the solution. It’s a word game and brainteaser all in one.
8 years – Adult
- Improve spelling and vocabulary.
- Learn to visualize possible solutions.
- Learn to make logical connections.
- Sharpen critical thinking and problem solving.
- Progressive difficulty.
- Exercise patience and perseverance.
- Sharpen observation and focus.