Buzz into the universe with confidence from this sweet and lovable bee! Wear this boho bandeau/Gaiter as a reminder to bee kind, bee cool, and always bee yourself. Made in the USA. 50% organic cotton, 50% recycled plastic (from recycled beverage bottles). Eco Natural. 8 inches wide.
These multifunctional accessories are must have in today's world. All of our eco friendly headbands are made in the USA of organic and recycled fabrics. A simple eco-friendly boho headband for any boho soul!
1. GAITER FACE COVER - CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain
2. NECK WARMER - Stretches to wear over your face and neck for extra protection or just to trap in the heat
3. WRISTLET - Use it as a wristband! Wrap around your wrist or forearm.
4. HEADBAND - Perfect stay-in-place headband, sweatband or hair wrap
5. HAIR TIE - A durable ponytail holder that's gentle on your hair
6. BANDEAU TOP - Wear it under your dress or as a fun summer top
- 50% organic cotton, 50% recycled plastic (from recycled beverage bottles).
- 9 inches wide by 8 inches tall (laying flat)
- Fabric can stretch from 18 to 26 inches in circumference.
The Sunbeam General Store makes no medical claims with regard to the usage of our masks and face covers, and the decision to use them is solely your own. Please understand that our products do not filter viruses are not a replacement for medical grade Personal Protective Equipment (such as n-95 masks), and in circumstances where medical grade Personal Protective Equipment is recommended, you should consult a healthcare professional.
Our masks and face covers, which can go over n-95 masks, do help to prevent exposure to the virus by decreasing your ability to touch your face. It is important to remember that use of our products are not intended to replace other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19 (such as social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face).
For information about the effectiveness, use, and care of use of face masks, follow the latest advice of the CDC found at: (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/diy-cloth-face-coverings.html)
Additionally, these masks should not be used as protection against silica, asbestos or other harmful substances.